Businesses are leaving socialist states such as California, New York and New Jersey in droves – driven out by high state taxes and insane business regulations.
California is losing 5.5 businesses every week … and the socialist legislators in Sacramento don’t seem to care…
They’ve created a super-majority in the state legislature and senate – won in part by using a technique known as “ballot harvesting” – that virtually guarantees that their socialist agenda will prevail for years to come.
As companies leave, jobs disappear and the middle class shrinks, creating greater and greater income inequality. This is how Socialism gains a foothold … and it’s how a nanny state is created…
When I mentioned that the socialists in Sacramento are running California like a nanny state, she immediately saw the consequences … and said the 2020 election is going to be a battle between capitalism and socialism.
With about 12% of the nation’s population, California has roughly 1/3 of the nation’s welfare recipients.
Watch my interview with Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Fox News (7 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Heads Spin as President Trump Shocks the World with Israel Proclamation: What Pastors are Saying
- Please Help Us Educate Voters to Vote Their Values in the 2020 Election [Video and Petition]
- Breakthrough: Hollywood Actress Chrissy Metz Stands Tall in Faith – Both on Screen and Off [Videos]
- Racism in America: Is it Permanently Embedded in our Culture? [Video]
- Did You Miss My Special Report on the 10 Shocking Facts You Should Know about the Mueller Investigation?