I’ve been interviewed many times on television.
When you are speaking to a commentator who is obviously biased — and who has an agenda focused on supporting his own bias — that commentator will surprise you with some of his questions.
He will phrase his questions in such a way as to attempt to trap you and get you to say something under pressure that you normally wouldn’t say.
And that’s exactly what happened to Franklin Graham on the ultra-biased MSNBC.
Listen to Graham as he not only presents the gospel, but also refuses to allow the commentator to control the narrative … or trap him into either condoning sin or condemning President Trump.
What an outstanding example of one who stands firm!
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Shocking: Congress Votes to Allow Killing of Living Babies After Birth [Video]
- Astonishing Revelations: Final 6 of 12 Shocking Deep State Coup d’Etat Actions Intended to Remove President Trump from Office [Videos]
- 2020 Presidential Election Poll: Vote to Make Your Voice Heard
- You Really CAN Make a Difference in this Critical Turning Point in American History
- Did You Miss My Free Midterm Election Webinar? Watch the Replay Now