I’m hoping you might know of someone interested in working as my Executive Assistant.
The right person for this job is someone who is:
- high energy
- super detail-oriented and organized
- people friendly
- able to coordinate a number of tasks
Specific job duties include
- organizing my intense daily schedule
- client relations
- helping manage employees
- typing, transcribing and editing
- handling critical tasks such as media relations, speaking arrangements, proposals, and more.
They must be in the Torrance area or Nashville.
Incidentally, I also have the following needs for my ad agency with:
- Content writer for my books
- Copywriter or creative director
- Digital media whiz
Please have any candidate email their resume to [email protected].
Thank you in advance.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected].
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Our Meeting with President Trump: What Shelly Said to the Commander and Chief [Picture]
- Voter Guide Alert: We Need Your Help NOW to Turn America Around in 2020
- Shocked Fans of Justin Bieber Witness Dramatic Change: 5 Things You Should Know [Video]
- FreedomFest 2019 is Next Week! Hope You Can Attend [Video]
- Historic Assault on Freedom: The Hidden, Powerful Battle for the Heart and Soul of America