It was a powerful Christian witness and testimony…
“There is power in the name of Jesus!”
This is the first line of the popular gospel worship song, “Break Every Chain.”
Kymberli Joye – a 26-year-old gospel singer from Windsor, Connecticut – recently sang the song for millions of viewers for “fan night” on NBC’s singing competition show, The Voice.
Joye’s fans picked out the song for her to sing … but millions of weekly viewers of the TV show aren’t Christians. They heard Kymberli Joye emphatically and enthusiastically proclaim, “There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain!”
She was voted “Safe” after the performance … making her one of the 10 finalists for this season of The Voice.
Kymberli Joye is a worship leader at her home church in Connecticut … where her parents are pastors.
For the past 7 years she has been working with JJ Hairston, a chart-topping gospel singer. One of the albums they’ve recorded has been nominated for a Grammy.
Listen to Kymberli Joye singing ”Break Every Chain” on The Voice (3 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Blatant Censorship: Google Search Results Manipulation Revealed [Videos]
- Need Christmas Gift Ideas? Give Your Family and Friends My New Book on the Deep State
- Pin-Drop Performance of Our National Anthem: God, Country, Serving Others Take Center Stage at Army-Navy Football Game [Videos]
- You Can Be the Miracle Our Nation Needs … If You Act Now
- Did You Miss My Free Midterm Election Webinar? Watch the Replay Now