The Army and the Navy are the 2 oldest branches of the United States military.
Their football teams recently played each other for the 119th time – in Philadelphia, a neutral site.
President Trump and Secretary of Defense James Mattis attended the game, along with 66,729 Army cadets, Navy midshipmen, active duty and military veterans and fans.
The crowd roared its approval as President Trump took the field to participate in the ceremonial coin toss before the start of the game.
Candidate Trump received only 15% of the Philadelphia vote in the 2016 presidential election … but the city and the fans in the football stadium gave him a warm welcome…
A moment of silence honoring the late President George Herbert Walker Bush – who passed away November 30th – was followed by a stunning singing of the national anthem by the combined choirs of the Army and Navy military academies.
Click this link and scroll down to view photos and to listen to the national anthem.
Every person in the stadium stood during the national anthem. Those in uniform saluted. Military veterans and non-military government dignitaries placed their hands over their hearts. Not one person kneeled.
Listen to what Army-Navy football fans think about kneeling for the national anthem.
What do you think? Write me at email@example.com
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Blatant Censorship: Google Search Results Manipulation Revealed [Videos]
- Need Christmas Gift Ideas? Give Your Family and Friends My New Book on the Deep State
- You Can Be the Miracle Our Nation Needs … If You Act Now
- Did You Miss My Free Midterm Election Webinar? Watch the Replay Now
- Unashamed of Being a Christian: Praising Jesus with Gospel Song on The Voice [Video]