A “reliable” news source has just announced that a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist recently crushed all “traditional” bicyclists … setting an unbelievable world record in cycling.
NOTE: This is satire…
The brave trans-vehicle rider smashed the previous 100-mile cycling record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with an incredible time of well under 1 hour.
The professional motorcycle racer was allowed to enter the qualifying race for the World Cycling League after telling league organizers he’s always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist’s body.
“Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels and a seat,” he told reporters as he accepted his first-place trophy.
He also had the word “HUFFY” painted on the side of his bike, proving he has no advantage over the other two-wheelers that come out of the factory as bicycles.
In a world of “equality” and sexual/gender identity based on feelings, not facts … what’s to prevent something like this from happening in the future?
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Impeachment: What Is It and When Should It Happen? 6 Things You Should Know [Videos]
- Criminalizing Christianity: Most Dangerous Bill Passes House – 10 Reasons Why You Need to Act NOW
- Recycling Grace: Grace and Mercy Triumph Over Mistakes and Judgment [Videos]
- Transforming the 2020 Election: How You Can Help Change History (I’m Not Kidding)
- Watch My Latest Interview on the Brad Dacus Radio Show [Video]