Don’t be fooled.
The media is ignoring or distorting the most shocking revelations about the Russian investigation.
Here are 7 shocking revelations you won’t see or read in the mainstream media or Facebook.
- America’s Intelligence Agencies Are Spying on Americans: We know the U.S. intelligence agencies are collecting metadata on Americans, contrary to the right to privacy granted by the 4th But it’s worse than that.
What isn’t well known is intelligence agencies like the FBI and CIA have politically weaponized FISA, with its secret court and secret warrants, to eavesdrop and destroy members of an opposing political party.
A FISA warrant was issued to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign, based on a fake dossier on the presidential candidate. From this was born the Left’s “Russia Collusion” narrative.
- Russia and Fusion GPS: Here is the real “Russia Collusion” the media ignores. The DNC and Hillary Clinton secretly and illegally, through the law firm of Perkins Coie, paid $12 million for the “research firm” Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump. It led to the now infamous and debunked dossier filled with lurid Russian lies and propaganda.
Incidentally, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Obama’s own Organizing for America (OFA) also contributed.
The fact that a sitting President, through his own private group, used money to pay for Russian intelligence and then use for the government to justify intelligence agency spying, is immoral and wrong.
- The ‘Russian Dossier”: Christopher Steele, a former British spy with close ties to Russian intelligence, was hired to help create the false dossier.
Russian sources took advantage of this situation to try and damage the American election process by spreading its own propaganda. Russians loaded the dossier with misinformation, wrong dates and outright salacious lies about Trump.
- The FBI Did What? The FBI was involved in the dossier. Probably the CIA and the NSA, too, in knowing it was taking place. The FBI, which like the other intelligence agencies is supposed to be “politically neutral,” reached an agreement with Steele to pay him to continue his work. This was just weeks before the election. Reportedly, the FBI didn’t go through with funding Steele.
No matter. If this was Just an “opposition research project,” why on Earth is the FBI funding it? It heightens concerns about the FBI’s independence from politics – as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political surveillance.
Former FBI Director James Comey and the other intelligence agency chiefs like onetime Director of Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, showed their true political colors by releasing contents of the dossier to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the media.
- Fact: The Dossier Was Not Opposition Research: Democrats and the biased media will have you believe the dossier was just “opposition research.” I ran for office and I have had opposition research done against me. And I’ve seen it. True opposition research is factual information that can be used… and twisted and slanted. I have seen extensive opposition research against my opponent that had been secretly given to me by their opponents.
But it’s factual, with some distortions, of course. It’s the basis for attacking an opponent. And, again, it can be twisted and distorted, but factual. The Trump dossier is not factual. The Trump dossier is filled with salacious, false information, wrong dates and is completely false. In no way can the Trump dossier be called opposition research.
- What is FISA? How Does It Work? FISA is short for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which allows us to keep tabs on foreign agents. It is comprised of a secret court and secret judges, who issue surveillance warrants after being presented with proper information.
In this case, a FISA warrant was used to try to sway a presidential election in favor of one party over another. The Obama administration used the pretense of this dossier to get a FISA judge to issue a warrant and sign off on spying on an American opponent and his staff.
- The Paul Manafort Case: The surveillance of Trump Towers, based on a phony dossier, helped launch a special counsel to look into “Russia Collusion.” It so far has led to an indictment on 12 grand jury counts of conspiracy, money laundering, failure to file reports and other charges against Paul Manafort, Trump’s fired campaign manager. Manafort has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
His charges stem from business dealings years before he entered the Trump campaign for three months.
If you agree the above is wrong, there is one thing you can now to stop this abuse of power.
This use of FISA is pure corruption, and a reason why FISA should be eliminated. FISA comes up for renewal Dec. 31. Tell your representatives in Washington NOT to extend it. You can call them at 202-224-3121. Or you can sign our petition to end FISA. CLICK HERE.
Watch this fascinating 3 1/2-minute video of Congressman Dana Rohrabacher explaining how the Paul Manafort indictment is meant to divert attention from Hillary-DNC corruption.
Watch this powerful 13-minute video by Tucker Carlson on the Paul Manafort indictment.
What do you think? Write me at [email protected]