Ashley Madison promotes to those married. Her message have an affair.
They aggressively market…to Christians…to everyone.
You’ll see TV commercials. Radio commercials. Emails and banner ads.
They now have 34 million members and are the 2nd
largest dating website, just under match.com.
The company has revenue of $15 million, up 45% in one year.
They preach the lie that having an affair makes you feel energized and happy…and that it improves your marriage.
Remember 7 things:
1. Know that many Christians are falling for this trap in your church, home Bible studies and groups.
2. The Pastor and Church leaders must reinforce the Biblical model of marriage.
3. And if you have kids, have an open discussion.
4. God made marriage between a man and a woman to be permanent, with no adultery. Period.
Anything else is deception and a lie.
5. They spread the lie that “everyone” is doing it. But every doesn’t…and shouldn’t.
6. They claim no one get’s hurt…but anyone to the contrary will tell you that’s a lie from Satan. God’s word is for our blessing and our protection.
Flee from this website. Stand firm in his word.
What do you think?
Email me at email@example.com.[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”16102076″]