Former Vice President Joe Biden’s policy on Israel is disturbing.
Here are 6 things you should know:
- Joe Biden wants the United States to start funding the Palestinian Authority again.
Trump stopped spending millions indirect and largely because the Palestinian Authority supported terrorism, hatred, indoctrination of violent antisemitism and rejected negotiations and preached living with Israel.
- Joe Biden wants to reinvest millions of tax dollars to the U.N. agencies dedicated to destroying Israel.
- Joe Biden wants to reopen the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem.
- Joe Biden wants to reopen the PLO’s diplomatic mission in Washington D.C.
- Joe Biden refused to oppose and went along with President Obama’s anti-Israel attacks – the most anti-Israel President in U.S. history.
- Joe Biden wants to move ahead on a “two-state” salvation.
But, in 8 years the Obama and Biden administration made no progress despite millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer funding.
- Joe Biden is silent about the Palestinian Authority paying terrorists: That’s right. The PAO says stipends to the families of jailed or dead terrorists that’s why in 2018 President Trump signed the Taylor Force Act, named in honor of Taylor Force, an American veteran killed by a Palestinian terrorist in 2016. The law states U.S. taxes support the Palestinian Authority if they renounce terror.
- Joe Biden is silent about the Palestinian Authority’s refusal to negotiate a peace agreement with Israel. Biden opposed the legislative move of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Just another indication he is no friend to Israel.
What do you think? Email me at Craig@Electionforum.org