Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire for Congress
Congratulations on your decision to run for office.
For over 20 years, we have conducted election forums where we make specific candidate recommendations and have a voter guide.
Last election cycle we had about 1 million voters following our endorsements.
Besides conducting live Election Forums and several webinars giving endorsements, we will be posting our endorsements of candidates on our four websites, doing digital ads, emailing and publicizing our recommendations to voters in your district.
In addition, our recommendations are also broadcast on radio stations.
In your office we will either say:
- Endorsed… Giving you a 1 to 5 star rating
- Not endorsed
Refused to disclose position
- What is your name and what office are you running for?
- What is the proper role of the federal government in the economy?
- What is your view on abortion?
- Should the federal government fund Planned Parenthood?
- How would you reduce the federal deficit?
- Do you support Obamacare? Should it be repealed or kept?
- Do Americans pay too much, too little or just the right amount on Federal Taxes? What would you do about it?
- What federal politician do you admire most and why?
- Should the minimum wage be raised?
- Should the federal government do anything to support the value of the dollar on the world market? Why or why not? Should we modify any of our free trade agreements? Why or why not? Should we seek more free trade agreements?
- Have you signed a “no new tax” pledge? Why or why not? You can sign our pledge. Click HERE.
- Have you signed the Manhattan Declaration or the Families First pledge? Why or why not? You can view the Manhattan Declaration HERE. You can view the Families First pledge HERE.
- What would you do to stop the federal government overreach into Tennessee lives?
Do you believe in absolute truth? Why or why not? If you believe in absolute truth, what is the source of absolute truth? If you do not believe in absolute truth, how do you determine what is true?