It was another murderous terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
Sayfullo Saipov, a 29-year-old immigrant from Uzbekistan who pledged his loyalty to ISIS, rented a truck and deliberately mowed down pedestrians and bicyclists in Manhattan.
He killed 8 and injured 13.
It was New York’s deadliest terrorist attack since Sept. 11, 2001.
Here are 5 critical facts you need to know about the attack:
- The liberal mainstream media is willfully and purposefully ignoring the fact this was an act of Islamic terrorism. They simply refer to it as an act of “violence” or just “terrorism.” It is without a doubt Islamic terrorism and should be called what it is.
- This act of Islamic terrorism shows the vulnerability we face by allowing anyone into the U.S. without proper vetting. Saipov came here in 2010 from a country that is a hotbed for Islamic extremists. Whether you agree with Trump on issues or not, he is right … we have to have proper vetting.
- Our prayers have to be with the victims and their families. Faith leaders have taken to social media to issue a call to prayer.
- The church community has to be vigilante against such an attack. Lone wolf attacks, because of their unpredictable nature, are the hardest to try and prevent. If the neighbors of the Islamic terrorists had been more vigilante in reporting their suspicions to the police, that murder spree may have been prevented.
- Our Constitution protects all religious faiths from unwarranted and improper government interference and surveillance — including Muslim mosques. However, when hatred and terrorism is fostered within an institution, authorities are justified to know what is happening and what is said. The mosque attended by Saipov has been identified as a breeding ground for terrorism, but the surveillance of that mosque was eliminated and should not have been.
Make no mistake about it, Islamic terrorists have painted a big bulls eye on America and its freedom-loving people.
Radical Islamic attacks go on globally, but you often don’t hear about them.
CLICK HERE to see a list of 1,524 killings in 23 countries in the name of Islam, in the last 30 days.
Why are we afraid to be vigilante? This is no time to be politically correct.
The Rev. Franklin Graham said, shame on the Republicans and Democrats in Washington. Our safety is NOT a Republican or Democratic issue.
It’s terrifying to think these politicians are dragging their feet and opposing the protection of innocent men, women and children.
We need to come up with proper vetting and security solutions.
Before it is too late.
What do you think? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org