2022 Tennessee Voter Guide
How To Vote For, Not Against, Your Values
But don’t be deceived.
Political ads are everywhere.
The politician mailings are flooding the mailboxes.
And the lawn signs are out…
But, who are these candidates?
If you vote for them, are you voting against your values?
Big Tech, social media, biased media, and political ads are all distorting the reality of who these candidates are.
That’s why we’ve done in-depth research on all the candidates and have posted them on tennvoterguide.com for your reference.
This non-partisan 2022 Tennessee Voter Guide will help you cut through the rhetoric, election propaganda, and biased media coverage of the campaigns. This guide ranks every aspect of a candidate’s record according to experience, integrity, commitment to community, and much more.
We want to make sure we have candidates on the local level that will:
- Stop forced masking of kids, ignoring parental rights over forced vaccinations, and support for homeschooling and school choice
- Want to lower taxes, not raise taxes
- Work to help businesses grow and prosper to create better jobs and wages, not hinder them with job-killing regulations
- Fight to make sure that school system curriculums are acceptable and good for the kids – not destructive with Critical Race Theory (CRT), pornography, anti-American history, anti-free enterprise, pro-socialist concepts… which is sadly happening right now in Tennessee schools.
We have vetted the candidates and rated them at tennvoterguide.com for all judges, school board members, county commissioners, and more.
The ratings are listed by county. So it’s easy for you to see.
We’ve been doing this research on the candidates for over 25 years.
Each candidate has been thoroughly researched, including where they stand on the issues that matter to you. We see who donated to them, and who they donated to. Who they’ve endorsed, and who’s endorsed them.
Through the research, we are able to cut through the lies and distortions of who they are.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Reality Alert newsletter for updates on critical election issues, trends and policies affecting our freedoms and are impacting our economy, legislation, culture and election results.
Let’s get started.
- ***** The best candidate. Our strongest endorsement.
- **** Very good.
- *** Acceptable.
- ** Vote only to prevent worse candidate(s) from winning.
- * Terrible. Do Not Vote. All your other votes will count.
No corporations, political party, or group supports our research or efforts.
Only because of individuals like you are we able to publish a comprehensive voter guide.