I often talk about great Christian movies that are released to theaters. In 2018 there were several good ones.
One of the most interesting movie awards shows is the Movieguide Faith and Values Awards ceremony. It’s an annual award ceremony for Christian and family-friendly entertainment that’s held every year in Hollywood around the same time as the Academy Awards.
It’s ignored by the mainstream media … but is broadcast on the Hallmark Channel.
They held their 27th Annual Conference recently … and always do a great job.
In fact, if there is ever a faith-based movie for which you’d like an honest review, go to www.movieguide.org and they’ll tell you what you need to know about that movie.
In the past 10 years, family-friendly content in movies has increased. Many faith-based movies are successful … and many of them have a Christ-centered message.
What were the top 10 movies of 2018?
- Seuss’ The Grinch
- Peter Rabbit
- I Can Only Imagine
- Paul, Apostle of Christ
- God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse
- Paddington 2
- Incredibles 2
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
Also, the Movieguide Faith and Values Awards ceremony picked out 10 best 2018 movies for mature audiences. They were:
- Ant-man and The Wasp
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Little Pink House
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout
- A Quiet Place
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Unbroken: Path To Redemption
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
Did you see any of these movies? Are there any you would have added? Let me know. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Exposed: Shocking Prosecutorial Misconduct in the Department of Justice [Videos]
- Deep State Tactic to “Get” President Trump: Tell Lies Often Enough Until the General Public Starts to Believe Them [Video]
- President Trump Believes the Days of Socialism and Communism are Numbered: His 5 Reasons You Should Know About [Video]