Craig understands the challenges that come with finding the right speaker for your organization, church, or event.
That’s why on this page, you’ll find the following items that will help you make an informed decision about whether Craig is the right person for your speaking event.
- What churches and organizations ask Craig to speak about
- What others have said about Craig’s speaking engagements
- How you can get in touch
Topics Craig is Frequently Asked to Speak On
Sunday Morning Worship Service
- How to Have Joy in Times of Persecution (See sample flyer here)
- How to Have Hope in a World Turned Upside Down
Guest Speaker for Group or Mid-Week Service
- Common Core and the Education Crisis: War on Kids, Teachers and Parents
- Washington Exposed! The Coming Economic and Political Tsunami
- Paradise Lost? 7 Crises Destroying the California Dream
- 12 Shocking Dangers Impacting… You and Your Family… Your Church and Christians…. and Religious Freedom
What Others Are Saying About Craig’s Speaking Events
“Just a quick note of encouragement and thanksgiving. God has given you the gift of wisdom to share with those of us who care fervently for our nation!”June
“Thank you for these updates. I missed the meeting last Friday due to family conflicts. I so enjoy attending those forums as they are so very insightful.
“Thank you again, for keeping us informed.”Donna
“We appreciate your digging for insights as to what our state government is doing to us! Thank you.”Tom and Ingrid
“Thanks so much Craig for all your keen insights and biblical additions that are so helpful when voting and/or matching the correct person to the job at hand.
“Your vision is a total inspiration to us all God fearing Christians in this greatest nation on God’s green earth!” K.W. Pfeiffer