Ronald Reagan used to say that the 9 most terrifying words in the English language are: “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
Why did he say this?
Because the greatest threat to individual freedom is government bureaucracy.
Its mission is always to:
- Protect and perpetuate its existence
- Expand its sphere of influence and responsibility
- Increase its power and control
The Big Tech giants realize they have enormous power to influence thinking … voting … and election outcomes.
And they would love to use government regulations to protect themselves from competition in the marketplace of ideas … so they can grow their influence over how people think about politics and ideology.
The collusion between Deep State government bureaucracy and Big Tech is scary.
Watch this 3-minute video and see for yourself. (Click here if video is unable to load).
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Undemocratic: Banning President Trump from the 2020 Ballot
- Exposed: How the Deep State Undermines Democracy and Promotes Socialism [Video]
- Shocking Religious Freedom Study: Both Christians and non-Christians Favor Less Religious Freedom
- The Apostles’ Creed: Exploding Controversies about Counterfeit Gospels, False Doctrines and Diluted Theology [Video]
- Plan to Join Me at FreedomFest 2019