Nurses are more trusted today than pastors.
Only 37% of Americans have a “very high” or “high” opinion of the honesty and ethical standards of pastors. This is down from 67% in 1985.
It’s the lowest rating for pastors since Gallup started the survey in 1977.
This means 63% of Americans don’t trust pastors.
Pastors received an average rating from 43% … “low” or “very low” from 15%.
Priests, evangelical pastors or liberal pastors were not distinguished in the survey.
But 48% of Protestants rated pastors positively … 31% of Catholics.
Nurses were the #1 trusted group with 84% rating them “very high” or “high”.
Not far behind were doctors, pharmacists, and high school teachers.
Below pastors: telemarketers, car salesman, and Congress.
Strangely, journalists jumped 10 points, driven up by higher ratings from Democrats.
Why do you think this is? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Disturbing: Murder of Full-Term Unborn Children Legalized [Video]
- Fake News: How the Biased Media Carries Out the Agenda of the Deep State
- Shocker: Google Using Hate Group List to Censor Content [Petition]
- Fake News from the UN: Worst Nation for Human Rights Abuse in 2018 [Petition]
- “Out of Balance” Biblical Views: Even Christian Leaders Are Susceptible [Video]