President Trump surprised the world today on the National Day of Prayer.
With an executive order, he reaffirmed our religious heritage of protecting people of faith.
The free exercise of faith is guaranteed by the First Amendment. But it’s been abused and attacked.
Christian business owners have been forced into bankruptcy. Christian employees forced out of work in the private sector and government. Ministries forced to promote abortion. And so much more.
Here is Trump’s video announcement – it’s powerful. Click here.
Christians have been pleased with much of what Trump has done in the last 100 days.
- Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court
- Mike Pence has been open about prayer and faith
- The White House team is in frequent prayer
- Many Christians have been appointed to his Cabinet and key posts
- Israel is again being defended
- Stopped the U.S. Funding to the U.N. Population fund that promotes abortions
- Repealed Obama’s transgender public school bathroom mandate
- Signed over 100 executive orders to remove job killing regulations and unnecessary government control on the economy
- Is promoting hard the repeal of Obamacare to make healthcare more affordable and personal.
- Has promoted the most dynamic tax reduction bill in history that will create new jobs and raise the standard of living of America, lifting the poor and middle class to greater prosperity.
Jerry Fallwell Jr. President of the largest Christian college in America was interviewed on TV about the first 100 days. Here is what he said:
“I think reuniting Israel with America after eight years of treating them badly, appointing Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, appointing people of faith to his Cabinet in almost every area… I think he is attacking ISIS so that Christians being murdered in the Middle East will stop. All those things, evangelicals love.”
He added that evangelicals are angry at moderate Republicans, “These moderates pretend to be conservatives, they woo voters, and then they’re not conservative when they get in office. So that part just makes my blood boil.”
You can see the full interview here. Click to watch.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org