Election 2016: Who will better for the protection and survival of Israel?
For Christians, this is truly critical.
Former mayor of Shiloh, Israel David Rubin says that we should vote for Trump for the following reasons:
- Trump supports Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
- He favors building in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Hillary Clinton is opposed to Israelis’ building in the West Bank.
- She also has ties to large Muslim donors from Islamic countries.
- Hillary cannot be objective in her dealings with Israel
This video points out the stark difference between the two candidates.
Let us not forget that God blesses those who bless Israel:
1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org