You get to participate in one of the most important events of the year … the National Day of Prayer on Thursday May 2nd!
Across America, tens of thousands of churches are hosting the event with literally millions of Christians praying.
You can find a church near you, here.
If you are close, Shelly and I are speaking at:
Rolling Hills Covenant Church
2222 Palos Verdes Drive North
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Carlson Hall.
You will hear an exciting study on this year’s theme of John 13:34.
You will join Christians nationwide praying for:
- Our nation
- Our culture
- Our government leaders
- Our pastors and churches
- Families (kids and grandkids)
- … and America.
The National Day of Prayer is based on America’s history of prayer starting when the colonies were asked by the Continental Congress in 1775 to pray for wisdom in forming our nation. In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a proclamation setting aside the first Thursday of May every year as a national day of prayer.
See you there!
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Worldwide Persecution Against Christians and Other Religious Minorities Has Exploded: 7 Developments Every Christian Should Know About
- Franklin Graham Controversy: Biased Press, Social Media and Politicians on a Vicious Attack
- Black Conservative Responds to Insults: 7 Shocking and Dramatic Moments the News Media Covered Up … But Video Views Explode to 1.4 Million [Videos]
- 5-Year-Old “Miracle”: What Man Meant for Evil, God Worked for Good
- Watch the Story of Jesus Unfold in the 8-Part New TV Series Jesus: His Life