A major shift is taking place among black voters.
While many so-called black leaders – including many vocal black pastors – remain caught up in the past cycle of identity politics, more and more black voters are recognizing that free enterprise and capitalism are lifting the black population out of poverty.
Blacks are being given more opportunities … and are earning higher incomes than ever before.
Watch this great 12-minute video of Candace Owens debating Harvard philosophy Professor Dr. Cornel West regarding what President Trump has accomplished for blacks since he became president.
Note: I will be at FreedomFest 2019 with Candace Owens in Las Vegas this year … along with over 200 other featured speakers and workshop sessions. The conference is at the Paris Resort July 17-20.
I hope you can make it. It’s a must see.
You can get full details here.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- The Deep State and the War on Christianity [Audio]
- Pastors and Christian Leaders: Special Day of Prayer for President Trump
- Persecuted Pakistani Christian Mom is Free Thanks to Your Prayers … but Still Faces Death Threat from Radical Muslim [Video]
- Disturbing Reality: If Big Tech and Government Regulate Speech on the Internet, Say Goodbye to Fair Elections in the U.S. [Video]
- Sex and Marriage: Tim Tebow’s Christian Witness is Contrary to Culture [Video]
- Make Plans to Join Me at FreedomFest 2019