The persecution of Christians worldwide is seeing a significant spike:
- Men, women, and children beheaded, shot, or tortured to death for their faith in God.
- Churches, homes, and Christian businesses destroyed and burnt to the ground.
- Social, political, and economic discrimination against children and employees because they are brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Prohibiting church gatherings or Bible distribution.
- Torture and rape increasing.
When I was at last year’s and this year’s Ministerial for Religious Freedom at the U.S. State Department in Washington D.C., China’s new escalation against Christians was the #1 topic.
In Open Doors’ 2012-2020 list of most dangerous countries for Christians, China worsened from #27 in 2009 to #23 in 2020…
Its headed to be #1 or #2.
The communist dictatorship is at war against 97 million Christians.
At least 5,576 churches have been closed in 2019.
Bible distribution stopped.
Homes and churches raided.
Pastors and Christian leaders jailed or forced into labor camps… and now “social credit” discriminates against Christians in schools, jobs, and more.
Advanced technology is being used to continue to spy on the church and Christians … with the government demanding that churches, pastors, and Christians praise communism and the corrupt president of China.
Even the bible has been edited to reflect communist ideology.
Here is the 2020 Top 10 list of countries for Christian Persecution:
- North Korea
For India, we now have a petition we will use for the press, Congress, and President Trump.
Please sign it here to help stop the persecution in India.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles: