Google has been long suspected of manipulating its search engine algorithm to hide content from conservative, Christian, and libertarian sources – in effect, censoring their content.
Countless examples of apparently biased political and religious search engine results have been cited to bolster the allegations of censorship.
And Dennis Prager has filed a lawsuit against Google for allegedly censoring some of PragerU’s YouTube videos that promote conservative rather than progressive views on social issues.
But now there can be no doubt that Google is censoring content it doesn’t like or agree with.
Because it relies on the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to “monitor” and flag “extremist content” on the internet.
The SPLC puts any group or individual that:
- is pro-life
- supports traditional marriage
- believes in religious freedom
- does not support the LGBTQ agenda
on its “hate list” of over 900 organizations and individuals.
HUD Secretary Ben Carson is on the list. So is conservative news commentator Laura Ingraham….
So are at least 4 strongly pro-life Christian organizations:
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Family Research Council
- Focus on the Family
- Pacific Justice Institute
Antifa – the group that physically and violently attacks those it disagrees with politically – is NOT on the list.
The FBI, the U.S. Army – and the Department of Justice under Barack Obama – all disassociated themselves from the SPLC – either for its ties to domestic terrorism or its reckless hate labeling.
Even left-wing Politico says the SPLC is “a problem for the nation.”
And yet Google CEO Sundar Pichai trusts the SPLC to tell him which content to censor … while at the same time claiming he leads his company “without political bias.”
Watch this video regarding Google’s use of the SPLC to monitor and censor YouTube videos (4 minutes).
Sign our petition here to help stop the unethical and harmful SPLC.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Disturbing: Murder of Full-Term Unborn Children Legalized [Video]
- Fake News: How the Biased Media Carries Out the Agenda of the Deep State
- Shocking and Disturbing: 63% of Americans Don’t Trust Pastors
- Fake News from the UN: Worst Nation for Human Rights Abuse in 2018 [Petition]
- “Out of Balance” Biblical Views: Even Christian Leaders Are Susceptible [Video]