Are you pastor of a church that has a Facebook page?
Or do you own a small business … or do you have a personal, political, social or religious message you’d like to deliver to a large audience?
If you’re wondering whether Facebook advertising is still worth using … or whether you’d be better off putting your cash elsewhere … keep reading.
Facebook advertising is still a powerful, strategic and cost-effective way to generate hot new leads and get a great response to your offer.
But you need to know specific strategies and tactics.
- Powerful Facebook retargeting–generating powerful new response from your best leads and current customers
- Cutting-edge ways to use Facebook messenger to directly reach your perfect prospects…bypassing the clutter and chaos to get straight into their inboxes
- Scientifically-proven direct response copy to use in your Facebook ads…grabbing the attention (and the clicks) of your prospects
- Testing your Facebook ads to what’s working best–and creating better and better ads for better and better response
- And more….
In Chapter 4 of my new book, The New Multichannel Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel, Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now, you’ll learn 13 response-boosting strategies to use on Facebook right now, to generate new leads and raise response.
This book is a comprehensive guide to the latest and most revolutionary approaches to marketing.
Here’s a summary of what I cover in detail in each chapter of The New Multichannel Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel, Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now:
- Chapter 1: The New Integrated Multichannel Marketing and Advertising (pg.3)
- Chapter 2: Custom List Targeting Domination: Reaching Your “Perfect Prospects” and Increasing Response and Sales (pg.19)
- Chapter 3: How to Supercharge Your Marketing with Look-alike Audiences (pg.25)
- Chapter 4: Facebook Advertising: Surprising New Integrated Strategies and Tactics on The World’s Most Popular Social Media Platform (pg.33)
- Chapter 5: The Facebook Messaging Revolution (pg.47)
- Chapter 6: Banner Ads and Native Ads: Your Keys to Effective Lead-Generation or Sales (pg.51)
- Chapter 7: Retargeting to Dramatically Boost Response (pg.57)
- Chapter 8: Email Strategy Now: The Rules of Email are Changing (pg.63)
- Chapter 9: The Amazon Revolution: Nine Powerful Insights and Strategies for This Transformational Marketing Platform (pg.73)
- Chapter 10: Instagram: Your Social Media “Power Tool” for Boosting Response to Your Multichannel, Integrated Marketing Campaign (pg.81)
- Chapter 11: Pre-Roll Ads: The “Commercial Before the Video” (pg.85)
- Chapter 12: Infomercials: Overlooked, But Still Powerful Strategy (pg.89)
- Chapter 13: Mobile Marketing Breakthrough (pg.95)
- Chapter 14: Direct Mail Resurgence: Your “Secret Weapon” for Getting an Exceptionally High Profit-Boosting Response (pg.105)
- Chapter 15: Traditional Envelope Direct Mail – Little-Known Strategy for Skyrocketing Profits (pg.113)
- Chapter 16: Magalogs: Infomercial in Print (pg.131)
- Chapter 17: Unique Direct Mail Formats to Generate Leads and Sales: The Newsalog, Bookalog, Tabalog, Videolog, and 3-D Package (pg.141)
- Chapter 18: Informed Delivery: The “Pre” Mail Alert (pg.155)
- Chapter 19: Writing Copy That Sells: 50 Rules for Creating Effective, Sales-Boosting Copy (pg.161)
- Chapter 20: How to Identify Your Unique Selling Proposition (pg.187)
- Chapter 21: How to Create an Irresistible Offer (pg.193)
- Chapter 22: The Power of Value-Added Marketing (pg.201)
- Chapter 23: The New Credibility (pg.205)
- Chapter 24: Your Landing Page: The Foundation of Your Multichannel, Integrated Marketing Campaign [12 Critical Rules] (pg.211)
- Chapter 25: New Breakthroughs in Shopping Cart Abandonment (pg.225)
- Chapter 26: The Key Question: Your Spokesperson(pg.226)
- Chapter 27: Video: A Critical, Powerful Key to Your Multichannel, Integrated Marketing Campaign — 21 Critical Rules (pg.233)
- Chapter 28: Testing to Maximize Results (pg.241)
You’ll have a roadmap to pre-rolls, geo-fencing, “Facebook on steroids” and much more.
You’ll get to see real-life examples of multichannel, integrated marketing that helped my clients see skyrocketing profits – as I guide you step-by-step through what you need to know to create your own powerful multichannel, marketing campaign.
Right now, I’m offering a full 20% off the regular price of The New Multichannel Integrated Marketing: 28 Trends for Creating a Multichannel, Integrated Campaign to Boost Your Profits Now.
Plus, I’ll personally sign your copy.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn strategies that really work …. so that you can experience the business growth and profits you’ve always dreamed of.
Click here to order.
If you would like to order by check, write a check for $27.95 to Craig Huey and mail to:
Integrated Marketing Book
ATTN: Craig Huey
21171 S. Western Ave. Suite 2642
Torrance, CA 90501
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Kanye West Stuns 15,000+ at Houston Megachurch by Saying Christ Is the Only Way of Salvation: 7 Surprising Facts Every Christian Should Know [Videos]
- How to Preserve Religious Liberty in 2020: Watch Our FREE Webinar for Pastors and Church Leaders
- Truth or Deception? Be Careful How You Speak in Email and on Social Media [Videos]
- Adoption Is Awesome [Videos]
- Do Your Part to Preserve Religious Liberty in the 2020 Elections: Vote for Judges Who Share Your Values
- Powerful Worship Song Lyrics Remind Us of God’s Sovereignty and His Faithfulness [Video]