UNICEF is supposed to be helping children…
But instead, it’s spreading falsehoods and promoting anti-border-protection propaganda.
It’s offensive to those who want to secure and protect our borders and our national sovereignty.
It’s offensive to taxpayers who are paying for this anti-American propaganda.
Here are 5 disturbing facts about UNICEF you should know:
- UNICEF is running a political ad advocating open U.S. borders.
The ad is powerful and well done … but it is pure United Nations propaganda.
When the ad began running, UNICEF said this on Twitter:
“Migrant and refugee children are children first and foremost. Their rights do not end when they cross a border.”
Watch the ad, it’s a little over one minute.
- UNICEF is the United Nations Children’s Fund. It’s an agency of the U.N.
It was created in 1946 as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund … to help children in war-torn Europe, China and the Middle East.
It now operates in 190 countries, providing, among other things:
- Health care
- Safe drinking water
- Sanitation services
- Basic education
- Emergency relief
Millions of Americans voluntarily donate to UNICEF because they want to help kids…
UNICEF raised $598 million in private donations in Fiscal Year 2018 … and received $132.5 million taxpayer dollars from the U.S. government.
- UNICEF historically been pro-socialist and corrupt.
For the past 40 years, UNICEF has been very political … very corrupt … and very inefficient.
The UNICEF USA web site says, “UNICEF is the global leader in providing children an opportunity for a childhood and a chance to live up to their full potential.”
This sounds nice, but it’s not the responsibility of government – especially not the responsibility of a world government like the U.N. – to provide children an opportunity for a childhood…
This is first of all a parental responsibility … then an extended family responsibility … then a local church responsibility … then a local community responsibility.
UNICEF wants to overrule all of these authorities and make raising children a socialist utopian goal of worldwide government.
They also have heavily increased their advocacy for child migrants and “refugees” from Central America to be permitted to freely cross the border from Mexico into the U.S. without being detained or separated from their “families.”
- UNICEF is lobbying to keep its U.S. taxpayer funding.
The group has the audacity to boldly attempt to rally support to keep the U.S. taxpayer money flowing…
The UNICEF web page contains this message:
“A child in need knows no politics! That is why we ask the U.S. Congress to maintain the Government contribution to UNICEF at $132.5 million for FY 2020, the same level approved by Congress for FY 2019. We don’t want funding for UNICEF to be cut.”
- Here’s what you can do:
1. Sign our petition to defund and withdraw from the U.N. here.
2. Don’t contribute your personal funds to UNICEF. There are many private non-profit charities in the U.S. that are doing a better job of helping children than UNICEF. World Vision and Samaritan’s Purse are two examples.
3. Ask your Congressperson and Senators to end government funding of UNICEF.
4. Only support and vote for candidates that will stop this madness of perpetuating the corruption and socialist propaganda of UNICEF.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Pastors’ Shocker: Significant Number Don’t Believe in Religious Liberty [3 Things You Should Know]
- The Church in Action: Paying Off $2.2 Million in Medical Debt for 1,600 Families [Video]
- Banned by Google … I Need Your Help Now
- Elon Musk: “I’m a Socialist.” – If He Really is, Here are 10 Reasons He’s Wrong [Video]
- Join Me at FreedomFest 2019