The radical socialists are flooding Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) with emails, phone calls, Facebook posts, and tweets – He’s hearing from them and it sounds like overwhelming support.
He is not hearing from opposition.
We need your help now!
1. Please craft a letter or email message to be sent to Joe Manchin encouraging him to vote against changing the filibuster rules so the Senate can pass the horrific voting reform bill (See the special report, “The Most Dangerous Bill Ever? 29 Reasons H.R. 1 Eliminates Future Election Integrity Forever”).
Sen. Manchin is getting increased pressure from top-ranking party leaders to support changing the filibuster rules because this is the only way for the Democrats’ Voting Rights Bill (H.R. 1 or S.1 in the Senate) to pass.
2. The letter to send by email and mail – and a message you can draft for social media – would be something like this!
Example of communication:
Dear Senator Manchin,
I support your position in opposing changing the filibuster rules and on voting NO on the S.1 Bill (aka – Voting Rights Bill – H.R.1).
You can help make this moment in history an opportunity to unite our country.
Changing the Senate rules to pass S.1 would create even more disunity and divide in our nation.
I, and I believe most Americans, are supporting you in your efforts to be fair and to heal our nation. I believe the states should create voter integrity and that Washington has no business changing state laws.
Please, I urge you to vote NO on the filibuster bill and on S.1/H.R. 1.
Thank you and May God Bless the United States.
3. Also find him on Twitter and state your thoughts as a comment on his Twitter feed.
Twitter Handle: https://www.twitter.com/Sen_JoeManchin
4. Call his office – Phone: 202-224-3954
5. Contact his online website: https://www.manchin.senate.gov/contact-joe/email-joe
6. Contact him by Facebook:
Facebook Address: Joe Manchin III
7. Contact him by email:
Email him at www.manchin.senate.gov/contact-joe/email-joe
to show support for his stance on this issue and to hold firm.
What Joe Manchin has said about doing away with the filibuster rules:
“Pushing through legislation of this magnitude on a partisan basis may garner short-term benefits, but will inevitably only exacerbate the distrust that millions of Americans harbor against the U.S. government.”
He also said:
“America’s declining trust in the government and each other makes it harder to solve key problems. That trust will continue to diminish.”
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com.