The History Channel just concluded an 8-part series that explores the story of Jesus Christ.
It was created to focus on the people in His life who were closest to Him. Each part of the 8-part series tells the story from the perspective of a different biblical figure:
- John the Baptist
- Mary the mother of Jesus
- Judas of Iscariot
- Pontius Pilate
- Mary Magdalene
The series combines scripted drama with interviews of prominent religious and historical experts.
Unique perspectives are given, from the kings to the soldiers, from the apostles to the Jewish religious leaders.
The series covers his birth, his death, and resurrection.
This series was designed to duplicate in many ways what Roma Downey and Mark Burnett did with The Bible – which drew over 11.7 million viewers in 2013.
Jesus: His Life is on the History Channel. You can watch the episodes here.
Take a look and tell me what you think. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Worldwide Persecution Against Christians and Other Religious Minorities Has Exploded: 7 Developments Every Christian Should Know About
- Franklin Graham Controversy: Biased Press, Social Media and Politicians on a Vicious Attack
- Black Conservative Responds to Insults: 7 Shocking and Dramatic Moments the News Media Covered Up … But Video Views Explode to 1.4 Million [Videos]
- 5-Year-Old “Miracle”: What Man Meant for Evil, God Worked for Good
- One of the Most Important Events of the Year: And You Get to Participate!