Tim Tebow is getting married.
The Christian athlete is marrying Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters from South Africa.
As a virgin, he says he is saving sex until his wedding night … because of his Christian worldview.
Waiting until marriage to have sex didn’t used to be news. But sadly, our culture has declined morally to the point that it’s unusual – even for Christians.
Tebow said, “It’s just a choice that we made, that we both wanted to do that together and we’ll try to make it as special as possible.”
His proposal was certainly special…
The professional baseball player proposed to Nel-Peters at his family’s farm in Florida … on a custom bench engraved with the date the couple first met.
South African singer Mathew Mole serenaded the two with their favorite song, “The Wedding Song.”
Please keep Tim and Demi-Leigh in your prayers…
Pray that as a couple, their witness of God’s love, mercy and grace would be expanded and increased.
Watch this 3 ½-minute video of Matthew Mole singing “The Wedding Song” live on stage.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- The Deep State and the War on Christianity [Audio]
- Pastors and Christian Leaders: Special Day of Prayer for President Trump
- Persecuted Pakistani Christian Mom is Free Thanks to Your Prayers … but Still Faces Death Threat from Radical Muslim [Video]
- Disturbing Reality: If Big Tech and Government Regulate Speech on the Internet, Say Goodbye to Fair Elections in the U.S. [Video]
- Game Changer: The Black Vote – Socialism or Capitalism? Freedom or Collectivism? [Video]
- Make Plans to Join Me at FreedomFest 2019