You may have been blessed by the ministry of Joyce Meyer…
Over the years, the author and televangelist has been controversial … but very effective.
But now Meyer is admitting that her beliefs regarding prosperity and faith were at times “out of balance.”
She thought – and taught – that whenever people had sickness or financial problems in their lives – or suffered the death of a loved one – it was because they didn’t have enough faith.
Now, however, she believes that a false balance in the areas of faith and prosperity are not in line with Scripture.
Her new view: “There is nowhere in the Bible where we’re promised we will never have any trouble. I don’t care how much faith you have, you’re never going to avoid having trouble in your life. Jesus said, ‘in the world, you will have tribulation, but cheer up, I have overcome the world.’”
I hope Joyce Meyer will write a new book or embark on a new speaking tour – or both – in which she explains this balanced view.
Watch and listen as Hank Hanegraaff plays an example of Joyce Meyer speaking to a large group … and then shows how subtle and deceptive she was in misquoting and misapplying Scripture…
Note: this is from about 5 years ago – before she recognized the “imbalance” (7 minutes):
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Disturbing: Murder of Full-Term Unborn Children Legalized [Video]
- Fake News: How the Biased Media Carries Out the Agenda of the Deep State
- Shocker: Google Using Hate Group List to Censor Content [Petition]
- Shocking and Disturbing: 63% of Americans Don’t Trust Pastors
- Fake News from the UN: Worst Nation for Human Rights Abuse in 2018 [Petition]