Vice President Mike Pence is leading the nationwide effort to protect us and to contain the novel COVID-19 virus known as Coronavirus.
One of his first acts was to pray with his team for guidance and direction.
But the media and the politicians attacked him for praying openly and publicly.
What do you think?
Should he have begun this effort in prayer?
Should he have invited photographers into the room, making the event known to the public?
Email me with your thoughts at email@example.com.
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- The Number One Reason to Vote in November?
- How to Vote for the Judges
- Shot 6 Times, not 5 Times: Hope When Your World Is Turned Upside Down [Video]
- Election Crisis Coming Soon: Together We Can Prevent Another Blue Tsunami in November
- Finally … Would You Warn Your Friend If He Was About to Walk Off a Cliff? [Video]