Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican or an Independent … and whether you support President Trump or despise him … you should be upset about how the Mueller investigation was handled…
And you should be upset about how embarrassing Mueller’s congressional testimony was for the Democrats who demanded that he appear before the House Judiciary Committee and the House Intelligence Committee.
It’s now clear – after Mueller’s 6 hours of testimony – that the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was highly partisan, highly biased, and highly political…
It was an investigation in search of a crime…
Here are 9 facts you should know about this unprecedented and historic investigation:
- There was no collusion or conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and any Russians – whether Russian government agents or private Russian citizens.
All the political hype and innuendo of the media and the progressive Democrats that Trump was a puppet of Vladimir Putin and the Russian government was proven false.
It was political rhetoric at its worst. Many people were misled by twisted media reports and outright media lies…
Nothing new came out in the Mueller hearings that wasn’t in the Mueller report.
- The Russians conducted disinformation campaigns against both presidential candidates. There was no proof that they had any impact on the election.
Nothing the Russians did changed votes. Nothing tampered with the machines used to tally votes. Nothing the Russians did altered ballots.
No proof was ever offered to corroborate the “intelligence community assessment” that the Russians favored Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton and that they “wanted Trump to win.”
This was a lie perpetrated by the media and by 3 avowed Trump haters and Clinton supporters:
- Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
- Former CIA Director John Brennan
- Former FBI Director James Comey
- The Mueller investigation found no proof the President Trump obstructed justice.
He never once during the investigation claimed executive privilege as a means of withholding information from Mueller’s team of partisan Democrat prosecutors.
He gave the Mueller team unprecedented access to White House staff … to his personal advisors … even to his personal lawyer – who, by the way, was questioned for more than 30 hours!
President Trump turned over 1.5 million documents – everything the Mueller prosecutors asked for.
The only thing that 18 of the top prosecutors and lawyers in the nation could “charge” President Trump with was that he was upset about the “witch hunt” nature of the investigation…
Who wouldn’t be? If you were being accused by the progressive Democrats and the biased media of committing crimes you didn’t commit, you’d be upset too!
There was no crime … just innuendo after innuendo.
- The fact that the Special Counsel did not “exonerate” President Trump of committing an obstruction of justice crime is irrelevant.
The words “exonerate” and “exoneration” are not found in any Department of Justice policy or in any legal statute.
In no legal proceeding or court case has anyone ever been exonerated. Such language has never been used before
It is not the job of a prosecutor to “exonerate” the subject of an investigation. The job of a prosecutor – and a Special Counsel – is to either charge the subject of an investigation with a crime … or NOT charge the person with a crime.
The presumption of innocence – the bedrock of our justice system … and something to which every American citizen is entitled – was thrown out the window throughout the entire investigation.
- Robert Mueller didn’t write the report bearing his name.
It became clear during his questioning by the House Intelligence Committee and the House Judiciary Committee that Mueller wasn’t familiar with what was in his own report.
Both Democrats and Republicans on the two committees were shocked and frustrated at Mueller’s bumbling testimony … and at his apparent lack of knowledge about specific information in the report.
- Mueller would not answer questions about the FISA abuse.
The unverified Steele dossier was presented to the FISA court as a verified and corroborated intelligence product.
It was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page – and to obtain two renewals of that 90-day warrant. We wrote previously about the FISA abuse here.
Just as shocking – if not more so – is that FBI Director James Comey met privately with president-elect Trump at Trump Tower in New York 2 weeks before Trump’s inauguration … and briefed him on the “salacious” and “unverified” nature of the Steele dossier. This after the dossier had been presented to the FISA court as verified intelligence!
It is also now known that Comey’s briefing of Trump took place one day after the FBI director met with President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, National Security Director Susan Rice, National Intelligence Director James Clapper and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates in the Oval Office to discuss how to brief the president-elect on the dossier.
- Mueller would not answer questions about why he didn’t investigate the collusion between the Clinton campaign and Russia.
The original mandate of Special Counsel Mueller and his investigative team was to look into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.
The Steele dossier was a clear attempt to interfere in the 2016 presidential campaign…
It involved collusion and coordination between:
- The Hillary Clinton campaign
- The Democratic National Committee (DNC)
- Perkins Coie LLP – international law firm representing Hillary Clinton
- Fusion GPS – an opposition research organization
- Christopher Steele – former British spy
- Russians who gave Steele false information damaging to candidate Trump
The purpose of this conspiracy was to slander Trump two weeks before the 2016 election to convince voters that Trump was unfit and unworthy to be President of the U.S.
Robert Mueller ignored all of this in his investigation of interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- In spite of the lack of proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, the progressive Democrats refuse to drop their false narrative and move on.
They have consumed 3 years of legislative time … and spent approximately $35 million of taxpayer money in hopes of finding cause to impeach President Trump.
Even after the disastrous Mueller testimony, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi still believes Vladimir Putin has “something” on President Trump that can be used to blackmail him – something either political, financial … or personal.
The progressive Democrats hate President Trump so much – and want him removed from office so desperately – that they are ignoring the needs and priorities of the American people and focusing all their energy on trying to perpetuate a false narrative that will drum up public support for impeachment.
- The politicians who have perpetually lied about collusion with Russia – and have accused President Trump of treason without producing hard evidence – should not be allowed to get away with it.
For 3 years – since the personal and electronic surveillance of the Trump campaign began in July 2016 – very serious accusations have been made against Donald Trump:
- He is a “pawn” and a “puppet” of Vladimir Putin
- He puts the interests of Russia ahead of the interests of the U.S.
- He colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election
- He is committing treasonous acts
- He is giving aid and comfort to our enemy
Treason is a capital offense punishable by execution. If someone accuses the President of the United States of treason, he or she had better have solid proof of it – or suffer consequences for making serious false accusations.
Those who have perpetuated the lies about President Trump without providing hard evidence should be forced to leave Washington, D.C. They should not be allowed to lead the country any longer…
And what happened to President Trump over the past 3 years should never be allowed to happen to any other president.
Watch this video suggesting what should happen to these accusers (8 ½ minutes).
Watch this informative video of Congressman Jim Jordan questioning Robert Mueller … and Mueller refusing to answer questions about why only Trump associates were charged with making false statements to the FBI, when the foreign professor who precipitated the entire investigation and lied 3 times to the FBI was not charged with a crime (about 5 minutes).
Watch this video about why Robert Mueller was never in charge of the investigation … and what should happen next to make sure this kind of attack on a duly elected president never happens again (4 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Socialism vs. Free-Market Capitalism: The Deep State Road to Serfdom [My Latest Interview]
- Strategy of Deception: Changing History by Omission
- Media Hatred for Christians Knows No Bounds: Hall-of-Fame Yankees Pitcher Attacked for His Christian Faith [Video]
- Gas Prices Skyrocketing: Rip-Off, Conspiracy, … or? [Shocking State-by-State Comparison]
- Separation of Church and State Doesn’t Mean Separation of Religion from Government: Marines Show their Love for Jesus [Video]