Help make history today – call your family, friends, long-lost buddies, church members, neighbors.
But above all, call and share this with any Californian, registered to vote or not.
1. Christian California Recall Poll: Who Christians Are Voting for Governor
How do evangelical Christians feel about the California Recall election?
We asked 100,000 evangelical Christians what they thought.
Here are the results:
The recall is divided into two questions…
Question #1: Should Governor Gavin Newsom be recalled?
- 97.6% evangelicals said YES
- 2.4% evangelicals said NO
Question #2: If Gavin Newsom is recalled, which candidate would you vote for governor?
In California, the candidate with the highest vote total wins if the “Yes” vote prevails.
- Larry Elder… 84.3%
- Kevin Kiley… 7.4%
- John Cox… 2.1%
All other candidates got less than 0.5%.
Incidentally, Caitlyn Jenner got 0.2%, liberal Republican Kevin Faulconer 0.5%, Pastor Sam Gallucci 0.5%, and Youtuber Democrat “Newsom light” 0.5%.
What do you think? E-mail me your thoughts at email@example.com.
2. What to tell California voters who haven’t voted yet, even the unregistered – common questions answered.
Any California voter can vote for, not against, their values today:
In California, the socialist Democrats created a corrupt system to vote that includes:
- Mailing in your ballot, even on Tuesday (today)
- Registering to vote and voting, even on Tuesday (today)
That’s right, same-day registration and voting.
That’s why you still have time to contact friends and relatives in California to get them to vote.
Even if they aren’t registered, they can vote today.
Here are my instructions for voting:
- Go to the voter guide by clicking HERE.
- In order to vote, first make sure you’re registered. Registering to vote is easy and quick!
Register in person on Election Day when you visit your local voting center. It will only take a few seconds to get you all signed up! Click HERE to find your local voting center.
If you have received your ballot in the mail already, here’s what you need to do:
1. First, fill it out….
It’s important that you first vote YES on Question #1 to recall Gavin Newsom before you cast your vote for a new governor. Then vote for Larry Elder.
2. Then, sign the envelope included, and put it back in your mailbox or visit your local post office by tonight (Tuesday) to make sure it gets postmarked in time. (Ballots cannot be post-marked after the 14th). You can drop it off at a voting center on Election Day. If your ballot’s return envelope has a hole in it, make sure the “yes” can not be seen.
If you or the postal service lost your ballot, here is what to do now to vote:
If you can’t find your ballot or have not received one, visit your local voting center – which can be located by clicking HERE.
For the sake of our values and religious freedoms, our kids, our economy, the future of California – we cannot let Gavin Newsom stay in power. Please make sure to stand up and cast your vote in the recall election on Sept. 14, today.
3. In case you missed it…
1. Larry Elder and me on stage talking about ballot harvesting. Click HERE.
2. Roger Marsh Radio/Podcast on how anyone in American can mobilize people to vote (about 13-minutes). Click HERE to hear.
3. Bill Martinez Radio/Podcast
Why California is a nationwide election and what anyone can do to make a difference.
Click HERE to hear.
4. Endorsement Videos of Leading Pastors
- Attorney Brad Dacus of PJI and Craig Huey endorsement about 7-minutes long. Click HERE.
- Tony Perkins, Family Research Council. Less than a minute. Click HERE.
- Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel – Chino Hills. About 1-minute long. Click HERE.
5. Voter Fraud Alert. We are watching closely obvious attempts at California Recall Voter Fraud.
If you see something, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full report next week.
What do you think? Let me know at email@example.com.