Socialism/Marxism power in America is becoming more self-evident…everyday.
In the media…
You are seeing the impact of Socialist/Marxist power on our society.
Shelly and I had a chance to dig into this topic with Abraham Hamilton.
You can listen to it, click HERE.
Abraham has a depth of knowledge in how the Socialists and Marxists are dominating the media, schools and politics today.
Here are a few key points from the interview:
- There is a narrative today that is politically and economically slanted. This slant – media bias – is not coincidental – it is intentional.
In our media – and even in the business world – we are seeing a doctrine of Marxism.
Unfortunately, many people today are being deceived and have only heard segments of truth.
We are experiencing the consequences of the Marxist movement in the U.S. today.
Darkness is not an affirmative force; it merely reoccupies the space that is vacated by the light.
We are seeing an economic philosophy of socialism that is an assault on freedom.
Click HERE to listen.
You’ll also discover:
- When you can identify the genesis of an idea of socialism, you can see how that idea has been employed throughout modern history – and you can clearly see the consequences of it.
One of the greatest things to ever happen for communism was the fall of the United Soviet Socialist of Russia (USSR).
This allowed the superficial perception that communism was dead – and this ideology has penetrated our established systems.
Many people thought Communism was dead – but China, Cuba and Venezuela are expanding their domain.
- Socialism and Marxism are training tools today – and these notions are being normalized among young people.
Kids today are being introduced to this concept of socialism at a very young age and their default disposition is to accept socialism.
- In the 2012 and 2016 Presidential election, one of the most popular candidates was a “self-described” Socialist.
Many people embrace Marxism and just label themselves as “progressive”.
These same people use the terms “progressive” or “compassionate” when they are in public – yet their core belief is Marxism.
We are seeing this in teachers, politicians and the media today.
Click HERE to listen.
You’ll also discover…
- Churches are talking about CRT and attacking Western Civilization – and we see pastors promoting Marxist values.
If you look at the BLM values on the website – they include “a commitment to the destruction of the Western-prescribed nuclear family”.
Romans 12 instructs us to “not be conformed to this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of our mind”.
The Bible instructs us to evaluate every ideology in the light of God’s Word – and God ordained the “nuclear family” in the book of Genesis.
We should see what God’s Word says and apply it to our culture.
Click HERE to listen to the interview. It is about 23-minutes long.
What do you think? Let me know at email@example.com.