On national radio, I shook things up. You can listen to it HERE.
Here are a few of the controversial things I said about my recent observations of California vs. free states in America:
- The politicians and bureuacrats have abused their power and imposed unfair and unnecessary rules and regulations that have been harmful to our society.
Submitting to collectivism being imposed by the federal and state governments is what we are seeing now.
Our individual rights and freedom are guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution – and these are being diminished at a fast pace…
- People from communist countries that fled to America several years ago recognize the massive government control being forced on us that is part of a socialist society program.
- People in the U.S. have been fooled into thinking that the mask would be a form of protection – but the deception is starting to fall apart.
People have had enough – and we are now seeing a revolt.
In California, some churches are singing the worship song “No Longer Slaves to Fear” – but they are being slaves to fear!
The pastors bowed their knees to Caesar.
This is a failure of the pastors and church leadership for too many churches.
Many California pastors followed God and not man during this time of covid. These are the real heroes in these dark times.
The churches that opened their doors despite government orders to close have thrived during this time while others who bowed before government have not.
- The gospel needs to go forth – the body of Christ is so important, and the Bible tells us that fellowship is an essential part of church
But today we have the government telling us what we can and cannot do in church.
- We have the government that is promoting a political agenda – and this is being done at taxpayers’ expense.
Our tax money is going to non-profit groups and community-organizing groups that register people to vote and recruit for political activity.
For example, the Department of Transportation is running ads telling them how wonderful the “Build Back Better” program is that President Biden is promoting
This is an example of a government bureaucracy out of control.
Click HERE to listen to the interview. It is about 25-minutes long.
After you listen, do you agree with my observations?
Californians, was I too harsh?
Parent and grandparents, do you agree with what I said about school-imposed child abuse?
Christians, do you agree about what I said about pastors and church leaders?
What do you think? Let me know at email@example.com.