He’s best known for playing Bo Duke of the TV action-comedy series Dukes of Hazzard … which ran from January 1979 to February 1985.
But he’s also a country music singer … and a Christian.
John Schneider recently released his first country blues gospel album, Recycling Grace.
He explains what he means by “recycling grace” this way:
“To me, recycling grace is about – we’ve all been given grace. God gives us grace. It’s free! We don’t earn it, we don’t deserve it, there’s nothing we’ve done for it, but if you’re anything like me, you’re an idiot and you throw it away.”
Schneider continues, “One of the great things about God is He doesn’t take it away. He’s like, ‘Well, OK, it’s still there when you need it.’ So we keep going back to it time and time again and it never diminishes. There’s not any less grace, there’s not any more grace, there’s not any better grace, there’s not any worse. Grace is always there for us. That gives me great peace.”
Watch this video of John Schneider sharing his testimony (9 minutes).
Listen to John Schneider singing “Recycling Grace” from his new gospel album Recycling Grace (4 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Impeachment: What Is It and When Should It Happen? 6 Things You Should Know [Videos]
- Criminalizing Christianity: Most Dangerous Bill Passes House – 10 Reasons Why You Need to Act NOW
- Transforming the 2020 Election: How You Can Help Change History (I’m Not Kidding)
- Watch My Latest Interview on the Brad Dacus Radio Show [Video]
- …. And Finally… Motorcyclist Who “Identifies” as Bicyclist Sets World Cycling Record…