It was presidential…
It was powerful…
It projected no-nonsense strength … resolve … and determination.
President Trump’s recent address to the United Nations General Assembly was a front-page-headline newsworthy event.
He made 7 key policy statements that the progressive media totally ignored.
The progressive media has one agenda – portray President Trump as a crazed, irresponsible narcissist who uses words “to beat people down instead of lift people up.”
They would rather spend their time analyzing every word and possible thought motivation behind his tweets than report on a major policy speech delivered to the UN General Assembly.
Because substantive presidential speeches don’t fit the narrative the media has created for this president.
Here’s a summary of the 7 main policy positions President Trump shared face to face with the world’s leaders at the UN:
1. The U.S. will oppose the UN Arms Treaty as an assault on our Second Amendment rights.
He will not support any UN-sanctioned international gun control resolution or law that restricts firearm ownership by U.S. citizens.
2. The U.S. will reject globalism under the Trump administration.
He defended America’s national sovereignty … and accused those of promoting open borders of exploiting “social justice” while enabling human trafficking
He made it very clear when he said, “The future does not belong to globalists. The future belongs to patriots.”
He also said, “As long as I am President of the United States, we will enforce our laws and protect our borders.”
3. President Trump condemned China’s predatory trade practices.
He accused China of “gaming the system” by continuing to insist that it’s a “developing country” when in fact it’s the second largest economy on the planet.
Trump also noted that since China joined the World Trade Organization (WTO), 60,000 American factories have closed.
And he said the theory that trade would liberalize China has been “proven completely wrong.
4. President Trump vowed to protect Hong Kong from being taken over by socialist China.
He called out the communist regime in Beijing in front of the Chinese delegation, who were sitting in the room.
He said if China wants to be taken seriously, it must honor the pledges it made with respect to the rights of Hong Kong’s residents.
5. President Trump condemned Iran’s “monstrous anti-Semitism” and its pursuit of nuclear weapons.
He told the cold, hard truth about Iran’s aggression … and its support of terrorism in the Middle East and elsewhere.
Our president pulled no punches. He named Iran as “one of the greatest security threats to peace-loving nations.”
And he vowed to tighten sanctions against Iran until it discontinues its aggressive and belligerent activities.
6. President Trump condemned socialism and defended free-market capitalism.
He called for freedom in Venezuela…
He called out Cuba for its oppression of its citizens.
7. He defended God-given rights and freedoms.
- He defended religious freedom around the world.
- He called for the protection of the unborn around the world.
- He defended Israel’s right to exist and to defend its borders and its sovereignty.
To watch President Trump’s speech, click here (38 minutes).
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Impeachment, the Deep State and the War on Truth: 12 Shocking Facts Every Christian Should Know [Video]
- “See You at the Pole” Day 2019: Only One Student Shows Up at a Florida High School [Video]
- Transformed by the Power of Christ: College Football Star Becomes Meth Addict, then Finds God in Prison [Videos]