They are all mobilizing opposition to Governor Ron DeSantis’ bill that stops radical teachers, school administrators, and school board members from brainwashing 5-,6-, and 7- year-olds…and abusing parental rights.
And it’s a classic example of how the radical pro-socialists are able to defeat what they don’t like…or advance their agenda.
They falsely call it the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.
Here are 7 things you should know:
1. 5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds are targets of indoctrination and brainwashing without parental knowledge or consent.
In Florida – and across Americas – Kindergarteners, 1st graders, and 2nd graders have been subjected to indoctrination and brainwashing by LGBTQ advocates:
- Sexual Confusion
- Sexual Content
All of these have been taught to innocent children just learning to think, talk and write.
And done subversively and secretly without their parents’ knowledge or permission.
Across the nation parents are discovering in their own local school districts this assault on innocent kids who should not be hearing, thinking or wondering about these issues from teachers, books, films and guest speakers.
2. The radical organized groups and organizations in America are uniting to stop this bill in Florida – and every other state with lies, deceit, and half-truths.
The attack on DeSantis and the bill has been intense and dramatic!
- The White House and Politicians
- The biased media and social media
- The woke corporations and ideologically driven non-profit organizations
All of these are mobilizing an army of opposition with lies, deceit and half-truths about the bill and Ron DeSantis.
Their efforts of communications, messaging, branding and positioning is smart and aggressive. It creates action and outrage against Ron DeSantis as the target of their wrath.
- Using a false narrative to spur an irrational emotional response
- Collecting petitions signed by thousands to help mobilize, raise funds, and direct effective opposition of the outraged army of activists
- Targeting corporation executives with petitions, phone calls, and emails so they feel they must support their cause and oppose the bill.
- Using a large corporations’ shareholder base to put pressure on corporations to give money as opposition and support in their opposition to DeSantis and the bill.
3. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is standing firm in support of the new state bill designed to stop this child abuse.
Governor Ron DeSantis will not only sign the bill, but he publicly agrees with the bill.
The Governor has courage in light of intense opposition.
In fact, he won’t back down and he won’t be silent.
4. The attacks – What they are saying and how it’s distorted.
Those opposed to the bill have effectively positioned, branded and communicated that the bill called the “Parental Rights in Education” bill be called the “Don’t Say Gay” bill instead.
They claim it’s an attack on the LGBTQ community and DeSantis and Florida will legalize discrimination against gays in Florida. It risks “outing” the 5-,6-, and 7-year-olds to their parents or preventing them from learning or properly choosing their own sexuality.
That’s fake news.
And Ron DeSantis is fighting back.
Look at this narrative with a biased reporter. (See video below).
“Critics call it the ‘Don’t Say Gay bill’,” said the reporter, to which DeSantis replied, “Does it say that in the bill? I’m asking you to tell me what is in the bill because you are pushing false narratives. It doesn’t matter what critics say.”
“It bans classroom instruction on sexual identify and gender orientation,” said the reporter.
“For who?” pressed the governor. “For grades Pre-K through 3. So 5-year-olds, 6-year-olds, 7-year-olds, and the idea that you wouldn’t be honest about that and tell people what it actually says, is why people don’t trust people like you, because you peddle false narratives.”
5. What the Bill Really Does.
The bill is a good attempt to stop the sexualization of 5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds by the schools – and strengthen parental consent.
Among the things accomplished:
- The bill “reinforces the fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding the upbringing and control of their children”
- It prohibits any school procedures from impeding “a parent from accessing certain records,” – encouraging a student to withhold such information from a parent or discouraging parental notification in critical decisions involving a student’s “mental, emotional or physical well-being”
- Further, the bill strengthens parental consent and transparency of what is being taught and done to the young children
This is critical since some of what is taught and done to the children is kept secret and parents are uneducated.
It reinforces the fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding the upbringing and control of their children by requiring school district personnel to encourage a student to discuss issues relating to his or her well-being with his or her parents to facilitate discussion of the issue with the parent.
- At the beginning of the school year, school districts must notify parents of all healthcare services offered at their child’s school and give parents the ability to withhold their consent or decline any specific service
- The school district must also provide health screening forms or questionnaires to parents before administering them to students
- The legislation provides detailed explanations of what recourses parents have.
It’s all good stuff.
It’s all needed, and every state should do it.
6. Corporations – including Disney – mobilize against the innocent kids and troubled parents.
The radical ideologs subverting young minds without the parents’ knowledge and consent is horrific.
But just as bad are the large corporations donating and supporting opposition to DeSantis and the legislators and threatening to pull business out of Florida.
Take Disney CEO – Bob Chapek.
Ignoring the parents across Florida, he is donating $5 million to LGBT groups to kill the bill and spread misinformation.
Further, he publicly opposed the new legislation.
Driven by petitions, calls, emails and a few shareholder dissenters, Chapek moved from being neutral to actually taking sides.
At a shareholder meeting he said, “I understand that many are upset that we did not speak out against the bill”. “We were opposed to the bill from the outset, but we chose not to take a public position on it because we thought we could be more effective working behind the scenes, working with lawmakers on both sides of the aisle.”
Chapek promised to call Governor Ron DeSantis and ask him to withdraw his support.
To push Disney, the radical Human Rights Campaign (the largest LGBTQ activist group) refused the $5 million until Disney made a public statement.
The Disney President promised to call Governor DeSantis and ask him to withdraw his support.
DeSantis pushed back – like he should but most politicians wouldn’t.
He said, “When you have companies that have made a fortune off being family-friendly and catering to families and young kids, they should understand that parents of young kids do not want this injected into their kid’s kindergarten classroom.”
You have companies, like Disney, that are going to criticize parents’ rights, they’re going to criticize the fact that we don’t want transgenderism in kindergarten or in first-grade classrooms.”
“Fine”, DeSantis said.
“If that’s the hill they’re going to die on, then how do they possibly explain lining their pockets with their relationship from the Communist Party of China? Because that’s what they do, and they make a fortune, and they don’t say a word about the brutal practices that you see over there at the hands of the CCP.”
7. This battle is nationwide.
Every state faces this radical indoctrination of children.
Every government-run school district has these issues.
Every state should pass a similar bill.
It won’t stop all the immoral brainwashing or secretive curriculum without parental consent.
But it will help.
The best solution is school choice in every state.
And the safest thing a parent can do is to homeschool or send their child to a Christian school.
8. Action steps to take now.
What can you do to help stop this insanity?
First, send a letter or e-mail to Disney.
Tell them you are upset with the donation and their stand on Florida’s H.B. 1557, the “Parental Rights Education” bill.
You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, say something like “Parental Rights.”
Second, if you are a shareholder, send them a message of opposition to investor relations at email@example.com.
Call 1-855-553-4763 or 1-781-575-3335.
Third, vote this election only for candidates and the school board, State Assembly, State Senate, Governor, Board of Education, and other offices.
Visit our voter guide at www.electionforum.org so you know how to vote for, not against, your values.
What do you think? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also we are short on financing the voter guide.
So you know how to vote for, not against, your values.
We also want to put it again into Spanish – but just can’t unless we are able to cover the costs.
Could you donate $10.00 or more?
Click HERE to donate.
For example, with $10 we can reach ~1,400 people.
For $20, we can reach ~2,800 people.
For $50, we can reach ~7,000 people
For $100, we can reach ~14,000 people.
For $500, we can reach ~70,000 people.
For $1,000, we can reach ~140,000 people.
You can donate the following ways:
- Online – Click HERE.
- By phone – Call 1-866-382-2226.
- By mail – Send a check to:
Turn America Around Fund
2817 West End Avenue, Suite 126 #488
Nashville, TN 37203
Thanks in advance.