The Democrat Party has gone on record attacking evangelical Christians.
Their desire is to force Christians to submit to secular beliefs on transgender/homosexual and marriage issues.
The platform states: “We support a progressive vision of religious freedom that respects pluralism and rejects the other issues of religion to discriminate.”
And on religious freedom; they want to suppress religious freedom.
The tool being pushed is the “Equality Act.”
Joe Biden and the Democrats are supporting an anti-Christian bill that forces Christians to compromise their values.
For example, here are some of the results if the bill is passed:
· Female business owners, customers, and employees would be forced to share restrooms and dressing rooms with men who claim to be women.
· Women’s sports would be forced to open up to the participation of men who claim to be women.
· Health care providers, professionals and taxpayers would be forced to perform gender transition procedures (sex change) and provide medical services (hormone therapy) that would violate their moral and religious convictions.
· Adoption and foster care agencies would be forced to place children into same-sex households and into homes of individuals suffering from gender confusion.
· College and professional sports stadiums would be required to open restrooms to either sex.
Chai Feldblum, the former commissioner of the Obama administration’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said, “I’m having a hard time coming up with any case in which religious liberty should win…Sexual liberty should win in most cases. There can be a conflict between religious liberty and sexual liberty, but in almost all cases the sexual liberty should win because that is the only way that the dignity of gay people can be affirmed in any realistic manner.”
The Democrats in the House of Representatives have already passed the dangerous bill.
It is now being pushed in the U.S. Senate – with certain Republicans as the target of a coordinated, well-financed campaign to have them abstain or vote no.
Will you help us?
There are two things you can do:
1. Sign our petition, Stop the Equality Act by clicking here.
2. Donate to our Tum America Around Campaign to help those key senators win their tight races. If they pledge to vote “no” to the Equality Act bill, we can help them. You can donate by clicking here. Or, call 615-814-6633 and we can take your pledge over the phone. Lastly, you may send a check to Election Forum at 1313 4th Avenue North, Nashville TN 37208.
Thank you in advance.
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com.