He’s a lowly college freshman…
Most college freshmen are looked down upon by upperclassmen…
But not Bo Nix…
He’s the starting quarterback for the Auburn Tigers … and he credits God with his success.
He wears a white wristband during football games that reads “Humble Over Hype.”
“It reminds you to stay humble because there’s a lot of hype around you,” Nix says.
He also says his Christian faith helps him stay grounded. He even attends church on Sunday mornings after a Saturday night game.
“I get up and go to church because I know that all things come from the Lord, and He can take them away really quickly,” Nix said. “And so just be thankful for this position that I’m in.”
Nix’s Twitter bio reads “Colossians 3:23 | Quarterback at Auburn University.”
Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.”
Watch this interview in which Bo Nix thanks the Lord for putting him in the position he’s in … leading the Auburn Tigers as their quarterback (3 ½ minutes).
What do you think? Email me at email@example.com
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Governor Shocks Nation by Proclaiming Day of Prayer and Repentance: Media Demands He Rescind It [Video]
- Shocking Attack on Christianity: Judge Stirs Up Massive Controversy [Videos]
- Using Children to Stir Up Climate Change Hysteria: It’s Child Abuse by Socialist Politicians and Teachers [Videos]
- Must-Read Book Review about My Must-Read Book!
- Transforming the 2020 Election Outcome: How to Motivate Evangelicals to Vote in Record Numbers