That’s all she could say when she saw her 5-year-old son thrown off the balcony … to what should have been his certain death.
Landen Hoffman was at the Mall of America in Minnesota with his mother when Emmanuel Aranda picked up the child and threw him from the third-floor balcony to the first floor.
Everyone thought he would be dead. Everyone thought he would have significant head trauma.
The doctors conducted 5 hours of MRI’s to determine the full extent of his injuries.
And it was a miracle…
There was no evidence of brain damage.
There was no spinal cord injury.
There were no internal injuries that were life threatening.
As the pastor of his church, Pastor Mac Hammond, said “This is truly a miracle. It’s like he fell off a bicycle, not off the third floor of the mall.”
The mother couldn’t do anything. She did the only thing she knew she could do. And that was to pray.
Everyone in the mall heard her yelling, “Just pray! Just pray! Just pray!”
Said Pastor Hammond, “This is resurrection power … this is what the Word will do. It’ll open up power to you to restore whatever the enemy is able to bring about or fend him off completely.”
To see the pastor’s sermon, click here.
If you’d like to help the family financially, they have already raised $1 million to help cover the cost of Landen’s medial treatments and rehabilitation programs.
But quite frankly, more will be needed. You can support the family here.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Worldwide Persecution Against Christians and Other Religious Minorities Has Exploded: 7 Developments Every Christian Should Know About
- Franklin Graham Controversy: Biased Press, Social Media and Politicians on a Vicious Attack
- Black Conservative Responds to Insults: 7 Shocking and Dramatic Moments the News Media Covered Up … But Video Views Explode to 1.4 Million [Videos]
- Watch the Story of Jesus Unfold in the 8-Part New TV Series Jesus: His Life
- One of the Most Important Events of the Year: And You Get to Participate!