The 2018 midterm election is next week … and it’s the most important midterm election of your lifetime!
If the progressive Democrats take over the House and the Senate, everything President Trump has accomplished for the country in the past 2 years:
- Appointing judges who interpret the constitutionality of laws according to the original meaning and intention of the Constitution
- Eliminating harmful and unnecessary government regulations
- Supporting and protecting Israel
- Protecting and guaranteeing free speech and religious freedom
- Supporting individual liberty and general conservative principles
will be stalled … or reversed.
A Democrat takeover of Congress will also result in 2 years of nonstop calls for the impeachment of President Trump … and the impeachment of recently-confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
It’s more important than ever for you to vote – and to vote your values – in this election. To do so, I recommend our voter guide.
- For those in California, our extensive voter guide covers all the races in every county from northern to southern California … including the judges and propositions. You can access it here.
- For those in the state of Washington, you can click here for help on how to vote with confidence.
- For those in Florida, access your voter guide here /).
- For those in Maine, your online voter guide is available here.
- Those in every other state can click here.
If you missed my webinar, you can watch it here.
It’s broken down into 2 parts:
- Part One: How to vote your values – including why Christians should vote, and how to vote strategically to limit evil. It will give you the principles you need so you can explain how Christians can evaluate which candidates are the best.
- Part Two: For those in California, I go straight down the ballot and explain the California judges, propositions, and statewide candidates.
If you need help getting to your polling place next Tuesday – or if you know someone else who needs a ride to the polls, there are rideshare services available:
- Uber and Lyft are both offering free or half-fare rides to the polls.
- Forbes recently published an article giving information about several rideshare services operating in different parts of the country. You can check out the article here.
If you have questions or need additional help or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com