The 2020 presidential election is going to be decided by three things:
- Creating a strong message
- Delivering that message effectively to specifically targeted voters using advanced marketing techniques
- Tying the marketing campaign to a Get-Out-the-Vote (GOTV) effort
The fusion of digital marketing and direct mail has made it possible to target voters – and get their response – like never before.
For the first time – using Advanced Transactional Data (ATD) – it’s possible to identify and reach the “perfect prospects” who are most likely to go to the polls and vote for your candidate.
For more information about ATD, click here.
For the first time, actual website visitors can be targeted with powerful direct mail packages…sent right to their door just days after visiting a site.
For the first time, potential voters can be targeted across multiple channels at the same time – including Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, direct mail, pre-roll on YouTube, programmable TV and more – all to the same names.
If you want to know what marketing tactics the progressives and the Democrats are already using – and will use throughout the 2020 election campaign – you should buy my new book – The New Multichannel, Integrated Marketing: 28 New Insider Secrets for Scientifically Proven Explosive Response, Market Domination and Supercharging Profits.
If the Republicans hope to win in 2020, they will have to use the strategies and tactics detailed in my book – and do so better than the Democrats.
This book provides the roadmap to creating a successful multichannel, integrated marketing campaign.
I wrote it primarily for my business clients … but the same strategies and tactics can be applied to a political campaign – and are already being used by progressive PACs (Political Action Committees) to recruit volunteers and voters for 2020.
In the 28 chapters of my book, you’ll discover:
- Custom List Targeting Domination: Reaching Your “Perfect Prospects” and Increasing Response and Sales (pg.19)
- How to Supercharge Your Marketing with Look-alike Audiences (pg.25)
- Facebook Advertising: Surprising New Integrated Strategies and Tactics on The World’s Most Popular Social Media Platform (pg.33)
- Retargeting to Dramatically Boost Response (pg.57)
- Email Strategy Now: The Rules of Email are Changing (pg.63)
- The Amazon Revolution: Nine Powerful Insights and Strategies for This Transformational Marketing Platform (pg.73)
- Instagram: Your Social Media “Power Tool” for Boosting Response to Your Multichannel, Integrated Marketing Campaign (pg.81)
- Pre-Roll Ads: The “Commercial Before the Video” (pg.85)
- Mobile Marketing Breakthrough (pg.95)
- Direct Mail Resurgence: Your “Secret Weapon” for Getting an Exceptionally High Profit-Boosting Response (pg.105)
- Magalogs: Infomercial in Print (pg.131)
- Writing Copy That Sells: 50 Rules for Creating Effective, Sales-Boosting Copy (pg.161)
- New Breakthroughs in Shopping Cart Abandonment (pg.225)
You’ll have the roadmap to pre-rolls, geo-fencing, “Facebook on steroids” and much more.
You’ll get to see real-life examples of multichannel, integrated marketing that helped my clients see skyrocketing profits – as I guide you step-by-step through what you need to know to create your own powerful multichannel, marketing campaign.
Right now, I’m offering a special to Huey Report subscribers – a full 20% off the regularly price of The New Multichannel, Integrated Marketing: 28 New Insider Secrets for Scientifically Proven Explosive Response, Market Domination and Supercharging Profits.
Plus, I’ll personally sign your copy.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn the strategies that really work in both business and politics.
Pre-order your signed, 20%-off copy of The New Multichannel, Integrated Marketing: 28 New Insider Secrets for Scientifically Proven Explosive Response, Market Domination and Supercharging Profits today.
There are two ways to order:
- Call (310)212-5727.
- Send a check for $24.95 ($19.95+shipping) to:
Re: Creative Direct Marketing Group,
21171 S Western Ave #2642, Torrance, CA 90501
I look forward hearing what you think …. and to finding out how this guide changes your opinions about marketing … about business … and about the campaign advertising you will bombarded with between now and November!
Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Prayer? Oh No! 4 Things You Should Know About “Prayer Shaming” [Coronavirus]
- Note to Self: Don’t Take the Presence of the Storm to Indicate the Absence of God [Video]
- AOC Accusation: Christians Abuse Scripture to Justify Bigotry
- All Hands On Deck: We Need Your Help to Keep America Moving in the Right Direction
- Wow! Meet the Viral ‘Little Big Shots’ Worship Leader [Videos]