We’re headed towards some losses in the 2020 election:
- The loss of religious freedom
- The loss of Biblical values
- Even the loss of some constitutional rights
If you thought things were already bad, you have no idea what’s coming.
With the election of radical, far-left candidates, we could face the reversal of the pro-freedom, pro-Christian policies that President Trump has established.
Because millions of Christians don’t know how to vote their values – They don’t even know they’re voting for candidates who will destroy their religious freedom.
That’s why I’ve written, The Christian Voter: 7 Non-Negotiables for Voting For, Not Against, Your Values – a 300+ page guide that gives Christian voters the insight they need to vote for biblical values.
This is the key guide on voting biblically – a must-have for every church in America, but especially for churches in the “battle ground” states.
Here’s how you can help:
- Help us send 10 copies of The Christian Voter: 7 Non-Negotiables for Voting For, Not Against, Your Values to Christians in swing states like Iowa, Michigan, and Maine.
- Give out copies to friends, family members, and neighbors – and get a 20% discount. Click here.
- Vote your values in November – and help turn America around.
To get 20% off of The Christian Voter: 7 Non-Negotiables for Voting for, Not Against, Your Values, click here.
Thank you in advance for your partnership.
Together, we CAN turn this around – and save religious freedom and a biblical worldview in this country. What do you think? E-mail me at email@example.com.