You’re invited to an important free live webinar on the upcoming election. Craig Huey will give you nonpartisan information you won’t find anywhere else.
This election will dramatically impact your family’s overall quality of life, the economy and our safety and security for years to come. Issues relating Israel, religious liberty, terrorism, jobs, abortion, tax burdens, education, sanctuary state, economic growth, and other hot-button topics will be discussed.
To understand the issues, we have a two-part webinar.
From 9:30am-10am PST
Part #1: Our nationawide webinar. You will discover the top issues, why this election is central, how to prioritize your voting values, how to select the best candidates and strategically limit evil.
• Why slate mailings are so deceptive and could fool you
• The midterms and international affairs—a more dangerous world ahead?
• The New international fight for protection of religious minorities
• Blue wave? Why money won’t buy votes
• Religious freedom under attack? 7 shocking facts.
• The #1 Economic problem ahead
• The only way to stop socialism and socialist candidates—what no political consultant will admit
• The little known secret to Trump winning in 2016—how it can happen in this election
• Candidates: Learn where the candidates for Governor, U.S. Senate, Congress and other candidates stand on the issues to see if they are compatible with your core conservative values. Discover which positions might be destructive to those values
• Ballot propositions: Local and state propositions can be complex, tricky and misleading. Don’t be fooled! Each proposition will be explained, and the pros and cons discussed
• Judges: Which legislate from the bench, and which don’t
• The growing hostilities towards our constitutional rights
• The #1 mistake Conservative voters make
• The little-known, and greatest threat to religious liberty
Just Some of What You'll Discover
From 10am-11am PST Part #2: For California Voters
Where each judicial candidate stands on key issues like economic growth, the sanctuary state, first amendment rights, education, and more
The truth about the most confusing propositions on the ballot
Education crisis: school choice and home schooling
Jobs and wages: which candidates are best
The most dangerous propositions on the ballot
The one issue that could kill jobs
Cutting through the clutter and ratings for each candidate
The little known propositions that will raise your taxes
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and Reality Alert, and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. He is also the president of LAVoterGuide.com, JudgeVoterGuide.com, CraigHuey.com, ElectionForum.org (his popular website that shows more than half a million conservatives how to vote their values) as well as other conservative websites.