1. Common Core: Indoctrination in Islam
While any shred of Christian beliefs or values are scrubbed out of public schools, Common Core teaches Islam in great detail…
While students are taught that Christian beliefs are a mask for bigotry, they’re taught to respect and observe Islamic beliefs…
As American Christians are losing their livelihoods because of their faith, students are not taught about religious liberty rights but are indoctrinated with liberal worldview agendas.
As Islamic jihadists are spreading terror and murder around the world, our students are being taught to observe Muslim “holy days.”
Common Core’s indoctrination in Islam – without parental consent – includes:
- Field trips to mosques
- Debates over whether the Holocaust was a political scheme
- Learning Islamic vocabulary and culture
- Learning world history from an Islamic perspective
- Pledging allegiance in Arabic
- Observing two Muslim “holy days”
- Learning that Allah is the same God as the God of the Christians and Jews
- Reciting the Shahada: “There is no God but Allah”
We must fight this takeover of education – because a takeover of education is a takeover of this country.
Sign our petition to stop Common Core, here.
And have me speak to your church or group about the dangers of Common Core. My talk, “Common Core and the Education Crisis: War on Kids, Teachers and Parents” is a great way to educate your family, church, or community on the dangers of Common Core and how we can take steps to reform education.
If you’d like to schedule a talk, email me at email@example.com.
2. Disturbing – Promoting Islam in U.S. Schools
This parent in Orange County, California was shocked to discover what her 7th grader was being taught.
Her son happened to bring home is book from school – and she found in it a song promoting Islam and jihad.
The teacher had changed the lyrics of a current pop song – and it included lyrics like this:
Like a sandstorm in the desert, sending camels into motion,
like how a single faith can make a heart open, they might only have one god,
but they can make an explosion.
The teacher had her students sing this song in class. Watch the video briefing here: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/11/17/parents-speak-out-after-teacher-presents-song-about-islam-to-7th-graders/
A few things to note:
1. This kind of promotion of Islam already exists in our public schools – and it is promoted even more in Common Core. Read our article on Islam in Common Core, here.
2. This instance demonstrates the dangers of having government in the schools – the schools are not accountable to parents. This teacher did this without even notifying the parents, and the parents would not have found out if this student didn’t happen to bring his book home.
What do you think? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.