Hillary Clinton has disclosed her economic plan.
I’ve written and spoken on economic policy for over 30 years … and Hillary’s plan is a road to failure.
- Higher unemployment
- Stagnant wages
- Slowdown in technology
- Higher prices
- More debt
It’s a plan for more redistribution of wealth instead of wealth creation.
This economic malaise has become the norm under the Obama Administration.
Longer and more complicated regulations.
All of it hurts small businesses, and discourages larger firms from expanding, crippling economic improvement for everyone.
Job growth is weak, unemployment is high.
And there is no sign of relief.
Democratic President candidate Hillary Clinton’s economic plan is more of the same.
It’s a plan for economic stagnation.
- She will continue to fund and expand abortions with taxpayer dollars, even though the gruesome procedure is murder:
“For You formed my inward parts;
“You covered me in my mother’s womb.
- She will exacerbate the growing national debt, even though accruing debt for future generations to pay is sinful and wrong, generation theft which destroys wealth:
“The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” (Proverbs 22:7)
- She will continue to force a destructive, regressive agenda which limits our First Amendment freedoms, especially freedom of religion:
“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me” (Isaiah 45:5)
Her economic program includes the following:
- Higher income taxes for the so-called rich, including a 4% increase on top income earners, making it 43.9%
- Higher corporate and capital gains taxes, even though we already have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, topping at 39%.
- The death tax—Clinton wants to keep it instead of repealing it. This tax destroy small business.
- Taxes on stock transactions—which will hurt your 401(k) and retirement plans
- Massive (stimulus) spending on infrastructure
- More mandated rules on small businesses—rules that are killing jobs and businesses
- Increasing the minimum wage—destroying entry-level and part-time jobs, to replace them with artificially accelerated automation.
Her plan is actually worse than Obama’s, since even he has paid some lip-service to corporate tax reform.
As for Hillary Clinton …
Her plan is all about ending inequality and pushing a perverse form of social justice, in which everyone is poorer. She keeps talking about the Top 1% paying their fair share, when they already pay more than their fair share. Her plan would have the highest income bracket paying 43.9% in income taxes!
Lower taxes for investors, producers, and working families means more money for investment, expansion, and job growth.
That means more economic opportunity for everyone!
Hillary Clinton’s economic policies are stuck in the past, and will not help anyone stuck in poverty to get out!
Tell me your thoughts. Email me at email@example.com