Folks are “getting out of Dodge” in record numbers…
The mass exit from high-tax, pro-socialist states to states with greater freedom is escalating.
States with high taxes, oppressive regulations … and more “nanny state” laws are chasing people out.
Because the socialist states kill jobs, stifle business growth, and choke entrepreneurial opportunities…
Innovation, entrepreneurs and start-up companies are crushed…
Costs of starting and running businesses go way up.
Utility costs in socialist states are often double what they are in other states.
Retirees on fixed incomes can’t handle the high cost of living in socialist states.
High housing costs hurt everyone – especially young people.
Crime and homelessness also are chasing people away.
In New Jersey, 44% of the adult population is looking to flee the state.
In Connecticut, 50% of the residents want to move away.
And in California:
- 52% of the residents are thinking of leaving the Golden State.
- For 58% of those thinking of leaving, it’s because of the high taxes.
- High housing costs are a factor for 71% of those wanting to leave.
California politics also influences those thinking of leaving:
- 38% of California Democrats are thinking of leaving
- 55% of Independents are considering moving out
- 71% of Republicans are thinking of leaving
The percentages are similar based on political philosophy:
- About 39% of liberals are thinking of leaving
- 66% of those who are “somewhat conservative” are considering leaving
- 74% of the “very conservative” are thinking of moving out of state
Those who are thinking of leaving California are about evenly split between African-Americans (58%) and whites (56%).
A few more men (54%) than women (50%) are thinking of leaving California.
What do you think? Email me at [email protected]
Here are the rest of this week’s articles:
- Warning: 10 Disturbing Facts About Coronavirus, Socialism and Your Health
- Must Listen: Why Christians Should Vote in Primary Elections [Radio Interview]
- Learn How to Vote Your Values in the 2020 Primary Elections
- Primary Elections Are Just as Important as the November General Elections: Please Help Me Spread the Word