The consequences of Big Government and socialist policies by the Obama Administration have led to:
- Historic numbers of people dropping out of the workforce—just giving up.
- Rising prices, especially those hurting the poor and those on fixed incomes.
- Businesses unable to grow new jobs, offer wage increases, or new opportunities.
- A record in killing entrepreneurial dreams
- A lower standard of living
The increase in regulations, taxes, and frivolous lawsuits impacts every sector of our society.
One clear consequence of bad economic policies is debt.
The Bible strictly encourages us to avoid debt.
God enjoined His people Israel:
“For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.” (Deuteronomy 15: 6)
“The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” (Proverbs 22: 7)
Paul instructed his fellow believers, too:
“Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.” (Romans 13: 8)
Consider these points, too:
- Since Barack Obama took office, the national debt has exploded from $10 to $19 trillion, the largest increase in US History.
- The Administration and the US Treasury have routinely misled the public about the President’s debt limit plans, just to pressure Congress and promote Obama’s agenda.
- The 2012 Fiscal Cliff tax increases targeted the rich to pay “their fair share”, but ended up costing everyday Americans in their take home pay, too. The President wants to expand the IRS with 91,000 more employees!
- Obamacare’s regulations and mandates are crushing poor and working-class Americans, leaving people wondering what is a debt relief order and what to do about it. The attending taxes include more than a fee for the uninsured, but also the Medicare payroll tax, the small business tax, and the tax on medical devices. All of these hikes add up to $1 trillion over the next ten years.
- The support for HMRC Debt has been getting better however, trillions of dollars and international business firms are fleeing the United States, inverting their company headquarters to more low-tax, business-friendly countries. Only a new president willing to take leadership on massive tax and regulatory reform will protect us from these anemic tends.
Please share your thoughts with me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.