You should not trust the CIA/NSA/FBI.
They have become political, not professional.
First, let me be clear. We need a strong and modern intelligence service in our very dangerous world.
And I support the patriotic, dedicated members of the intelligence community that works hard and makes sacrifices for the safety of American and protection of freedom.
But I am opposed to … even sickened by … the liberal politicization of the leadership and the bureaucracy of our intelligence community.
I am skeptical about Obama appointees who have a political ideology that dominates their worldview and activities.
- The CIA under John Brennan is filled with radical left-wing appointees from the Obama Administration., all who wanted to transform America into a different nation.
They advanced a foreign policy which was pro-Islamic, pro-socialist. Nothing in the interests of America … or freedom … or capitalism.
- James Clapper, head of the NSA, was appointed by Barack Obama in 2010. His liberal goals have been to misuse power at the expense of freedom and privacy of American citizens. He lied to the American people about NSA spying on Americans and meta-data collection. He also lied about protecting our emails from cyber-attacks.
- James Comey was appointed by George W. Bush, one his worst mistakes. Comey’s history with the FBI has given liberals much to celebrate:
- His decision not to indict Hillary Clinton for misusing classified information on a private email server
- His decision not to investigate a private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch
- His refusal to investigate corruption or pay-for-play in connection with the Clinton Foundation
- His silence following the Department of Justice’s decision to hack the phone records of AP reporters
- His absence during President Barack Obama and then-Attorney General for Operation Fast and Furious, a gun-running operation which led to the death of a federal law enforcement agent.
And it’s mostly the unethical fake news about President Trump, which was leaked to the press by these agencies.
And much more.
Can we trust or believe any of these men? Can we trust or believe the people working under them?
These agencies have become corrupted and completely politicized.
They have turned into Obama’s intelligence agencies … not independent, not objective, and partisan to the core. They need to be cleared out, and new leadership and staff—ethical, principled, faithful to the Constitution—must be sworn in to replace them.
President Trump needs to drain the Intelligence Agency swamp and bring a fresh, new professional class to lead.
What’s your reaction to this? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.