In the next 100 days, President Trump must reverse terrible harm waged against Israel by the previous administration.
President Obama’s decision to allow the UN to condemn Israel’s settlements in the West Bank is creating more problems, terrorism, and death.
Here are 7 Shocking realities every Christian should know about what’s happening in Israel.
- The Obama Administration betrayed Israel.
When Israel needed our help, the Obama Administration stabbed her in the back.
President Obama has undermined Israel’s future peace, security, and prosperity.
Former Secretary of State John Kerry referred to Israel as an “apartheid state.” He has frequently drawn a moral equivalence between the terrorism of the Palestinians and the Israeli settlements in the West Bank. He even declared that Israel could be democratic or Jewish, but not both.
As Americans, we should be very concerned about what could happen because of Obama’s betrayal:
1The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:1-3)
- Israel will face multiple attacks.
The UN Resolution condemning Israeli settlements has:
- Undermined the safety of Israel, encouraging a legal and moral justification for more violence, terrorism, and murder from the Palestinians.
- Listed Jerusalem, including the Wailing Wall, as belonging under Muslim control … or more accurately terrorist control.
- Given the enemies of Israel the moral high ground to condemn Israel.
- Provided justification for the Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Movement (BDS) against Israel, causing thousands of jobs to disappear.
- Approved a database to monitor which companies conduct business in the settlement regions. This a vicious blacklist which shames companies doing any kind of trade or expansion in Israel. It’s almost like when Nazi Germany forced Jewish residents to wear yellow Stars of David on their shoulders.
- Will inflame bigotry/Anti-Semitism
“Never again” was the rallying cry after World War II. But the Obama Administration/UN condemnation against Israel will lead to:
- Hatred of Israel
- Growing anti-Semitism worldwide and in America
- More violence and death against Jews
Progressives and liberals in the Democratic Party have been anti-Israel. Why? They agree with the insane hate and distortions of the Arab world against Jews. On college campuses today, it’s dangerous to support Israel. The UN Resolution will only fuel this hatred.
- Jerusalem belongs to Israel—and Israel only.
The UN Resolution determined that half of Jerusalem is an illegal settlement, which must be turned over to the Palestinians. Not only that, Israel must also turn over Judea and Samaria, where over 400,000 Israelis live.
- Israel will have no security to protect itself.
- People’s property will be confiscated as they are forced to leave.
- The Western Wall, the churches, and religious sites in Jerusalem will fall into the hands of murderers, suicide bombers, and terrorists.
- The Jewish settlements in the West Bank must remain with Israel.
The Resolution declared that the 400,000 Israeli settlements in the West Bank are criminals in their own land. It then demands that the Israel settlers must be forcefully removed and that only Palestinians can live and control the land.
This is crazy. This area is right next to Jerusalem. How can their settlements be illegal?
If you go to Jerusalem, you’ll see the settlements right from the Temple Mount. It’s like looking down the Hollywood sign into Downtown Los Angeles.
- The Palestinian “Government” are terrorists, and Obama just empowered them to get worse.
This resolution does not condemn the terrorists in the Palestinian territories. Nor did the resolution demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel’s right to exist. Nor did it demand that they stop teaching their children to kill Jews and to destroy Israel.
In fact, it empowers the terrorist groups, including the Palestinian authority, to wage psychological as well as armed warfare against innocent men, women, and children.
- What Trump and America must do now.
In the first 100 days, a top priority of America must be to reverse the damage:
- Stop all funding to the UN immediately
- Move the American Embassy to East Jerusalem now. Currently, the embassy is located in Tel Aviv. It’s unheard of for us not to have our embassy in a country’s state capital.
- Make official opposition to the U.N. Declaration.
Please sign our petition below, and send the message loud and clear: “Stand with Israel! Defund the United Nations!” Click here.
Let me know your thoughts. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.