President Trump’s inauguration will be seen by millions worldwide.
And all will hear the Gospel.
These are the speakers and prayer leaders who will be on stage at the inauguration on January 20th:
- Pastor Sammy Rodriguez. He is the head of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference. He helped California voters fight to gut state senator Ricardo Lara’s horrific legislation SB 1146, which would have essentially shut down Christian colleges throughout the state. I am sure that he will give a powerful Gospel message.
- Bishop Wayne Jackson of Great Faith Ministries International, the same black church where Trump spoke in Detroit, Michigan during the campaign.
- Pastor Paula White of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida. She has acted as Trump’s spiritual advisor on a number of key issues.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York, a proud pro-life, pro-family conservative.
- Rabbi Marvin Heir, Dean and Founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center. This is a significant invitation, as well, since he comes from Los Angeles, California, a region which voted heavily for Trump’s opponent in the general election.
- Franklin Graham. He never speaks without sharing the full Gospel. This is the second inauguration that Graham will be speaking at … the first time he spoke was in 2001 for George W. Bush.
What do you think? Who else should be there? Email me at [email protected].